Friday, July 16, 2010

OMG Eclipse!

I went to watch 'Eclipse' last Friday with my hubby and son. I know three's a crowd but I had to bring my son along. It's either Eclipse with my son or no Eclipse at all. I opted for the former of course!
As for the movie, it's the best out of the three Twilight Saga so far. My hubby agrees to this too. It has romance, comedy and action, all rolled into one. Although, the movie jumped a bit during the first half of it, Eclipse is still awesome. Maybe it should be broken into two movies like 'Breaking Dawn' I guess. There are so much to show but so little time. Heck! why they don't just make it a 3-hour movie. I don't mind especially with Jacob's abs and Edward's face to feast my eyes on ...OME! I'm melting all over again. I saw the picture stills and I have reservations about Edward's face actually but he looked sooo handsome in the film. And my fear is for nothing!
As for the acting itself, I think R.Pattz improved tremendously. He is sooo Edward in 'Eclipse'. His tortured face, his sly grin, his boyish charm...get a grip on yourself Lin! and Kristen Stewart has finally dropped her stuttering imitation of Bella. and Jacob..sweet Jacob. I can just eat him up! I just love all the cast but maybe they should also focus on each newborn a little bit.


Important Message
This review is so outdated. I didn't even realize I wrote this without finishing it. Now I don't remember how to finish it. Got to wait until I watch it on DVD I guess...sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment