Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Diary As A Teacher

2 Jan 2011
Should be the first day of school but thanks to Malaysian 'tigers', today is a holiday. Yahoo...cikgu lebih pada anak murid ni!

3 Jan 2011
Rumour is going around like crazy that my friend and I akan ke sesi pagi. What!!?? Btw, I follow up my F1 classes and got 3 new classes. Ada Pemantau from PPD. Nasib baik dia tgk sesi pagi je but I was ready like always...Lgpun Principal dah bgtau first day mesti P&P.

4 Jan 2011
Member2 dok tanya, "Bukan sesi pagi ke?". What should I answer? Tuan punya badan tak tau apa2 pun!!! Pentadbir pun sengap je...

5 Jan 2011
Bumped into last year's students. Now they're in sesi pagi. Ada yg buat tak kenal! Boleh??!! Esp. budak2 pandai. Yg kurang pandai tu jauh sebatu dah say hi.

6 Jan 2011
Dah enter semua class. So far so good. I think I'll like all my classes. Last year ada gak class yg rasa malas nak masuk but you've got to do what you're supposed to do. Betul ke cikgu cakap ni??!! GKM finally jumpa cakap maybe kena ajar F3 n F4.

9 Jan 2011
Still friends were asking, "Bukan ke pagi?" Sigh... dah letih jawab soalan ni. Pentadbir still keeping mum about this. Wait and see je la...Btw I'm excited to enter all my classes.

10 Jan 2011
PK called me during class and said, "Boleh tak u ajar F3 n F4 starting 2moro?". Gulp! "Boleh.." That's the only answer I could give her. Apa nak ajar esok ni? Buku abis tenggelam banjir! I'll miss my friends in the afternoon esp. member makan kat kantin!

11 Jan 2011
First day in the morning session. Nasib tak bangun lambat. Entered my F4 classes...dah boleh identify boys who're going to give me headaches all year long! Asked them to write an essay. One class - quite ok. Another class - got a lot of work ahead!

12 Jan 2011
Lamanya rasa double periods. Dulu tak sempat abis exercises. Now tak cukup exercises lak! Ada 'Syamsul Yusoff Haslam' lak dalam kelas...Bukan sbb pandai berlakon but nyanyi ke laut. Dia saja nak test aku ke? Still haven't decide what to do with him. Should I try reverse psychology?

13 Jan 2011
Dah enter F3 classes. They're okay. But in the panel meeting just now, I was told that one whole class got A for English and I'm teaching the same class this year! I'm starting to feel the heat right now...PK Hem told me that I have to be the form teacher for 4PD. Ingatkan dah terlepas...:(

1 comment:

  1. happy teaching... feel free to visit & follow me at http://rosheyzcraftworld.blogspot.com. Follow http://worldofamida.blogspot.com too yer

    ReplyDelete