Friday, May 28, 2010

Lee Dweyze rocks!

Yey! Lee wins as I've expected. Crystal did out sang Lee but that's reality TV folks. Like it or hate it. So another reality singing prog. ends. I 'll live with Mentor...
Simon Cowell has finally left the building. Will AI be relevant without Simon? Only time will tell. Who likes the finale? I did...at least for the first hour. They're too much singing that I felt like being boxed to the ears. I was surfing the net in the next hour that I missed the all AI sing-a-long tribute. I read that it was the highlight of the show. Now I have to catch the repeats just to see that. And I've missed two repeats already. I'll wait for Sunday's repeat.
I agree with E!online that Lee's win was overshadowed by Simon's tribute. Do you? You're unfair FOX! Lee should have his moment.
Back to this year's finalists, it's just like AF8. They're no more WOW factor. I think both shows are taking its toll on viewers. But I'd still be watching when they come back next year. You see I'm a sucker for these kind of shows. Oh why they didn't show DWTS's shows in Malaysia...sob! :(
Another fave of mine has ended too. Criminal Minds anyone? The season 4 finale was such a cliffhanger that I cheated. I know season 5 is currently showing in the US and I just can't wait until next year. I assume it'll be next year, right 8TV? Anyway, I read the season opener's overview and Spoiler Alert! I was so relieved! But then I read another overview and ... I stopped myself from reading more overviews. Damn this internet!
There's a silver lining in the cloud though. The slot is being replaced by Vampire Diaries! Hope that it's good as I've read it from so many comments. Time to hit the book. I like to read the book first before I watch the visual interpretation of it you see. Want to know my verdict? See ya!


My shoutouts to ex-STFians 85-89 esp. 5SS: I'm looking for all of you in fb as we speak!

No comments:

Post a Comment