Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I am an ex-AF Fan...

Just until the next season of AF that is. I watched the final concert and yes, as I predicted, Shahir won it. Sadly, he didn't sing like a champion. But he redeemed himself at the end. He sang his first single way much better then. But WHAT! Iwan was fifth? I thought he sang way much better than Maulana. Anyway, I think Daus was the best performer of the night. He sang and performed like a pro.

Everyone has his/her own opinion though. My mom loves Shahir's song to death... which got me thinking...she'll ask us to download the song as her HP's ring tone just like Siti's/Hafiz's winning song anytime now. Adlin said that it is an old-fashioned song. I kinda agree with Adlin here. Remember when Shahir sang 'Tiara'? It's like a sequel to that song.

Now that AF has ended, I can concentrate on something else like the World Cup in 3 weeks time!
And the AI final is tomorrow morning. My bet is on Lee Dewyze. Sorry Crystal... I'm a rock chick not a hippie lover. Hope the best man wins!

As for Mentor, I definitely believe Mas Idayu won't win it this time. Shaq sang 'ke laut' last Sunday. This is not a good sign Mas. So brace yourself for a defeat. It might come sooner than you think.



My shoutouts to my mother: You cannot use my son as an excuse to watch AF anymore mother...

No comments:

Post a Comment