Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Secret Of AWET MUDA.

This year, I asyik kena puji je or perli if you know what I mean. Firstly, pasal my weight. Everybody keeps saying, "Eh! You dah kurus la.." or "Macamana u lose your weight?". At first, I thought they were just teasing me. Then a few of my hubby's friends also tegur I about my weight. I was naturally embarassed to say the least. But I just cakap, "it's just an illusion..." or "I pakai baju kecik than my supposed size". And it also got me thinking... I besaq sangat ke dulu? But sometimes I rasa depa perli je coz I am not a typical 38 years old Malay lady. I dress as I like. Sometimes baju ada fit sikit. Maybe that's how they say "Tua tak sedar diri" in a nicer way. The truth is I tak kurus pun dari dulu. My weight remains the same. I tau la coz I timbang almost everyday! Maybe I nampak je kurus because of my breastfeeding. I rasa my body kecut sikit at all the strategic places and this create the illusion that I'm losing weight. Anyway, to the people that think I'm thinner, thank you for the compliments...

Secondly, orang asyik heran bila I habaq my age. They said I look younger than my age. Even today, I got the same reaction from my colleagues. I even made the mistake calling them kakak when we are actually of the same age. You see, they refer themselves as kakak when talking to me. Bukan salah I ok... Ada sekali tu, another colleague also think I'm in my early thirties or late twenties. Problem is dia pakai tudung labuh so I quickly think dia perli I kut. Kekadang, I ni nampak terkinja-kinja macam teenagers. Maybe she's sincere. I just don't know but tak baik prasangka kat orang so I'll take it as a compliment. Of course I bgtau hubby setiap kali org kata I nampak muda. Saja nak gloat depan dia. My hubby orang tak akan kata muda coz uban penuh kat kepala. Bukan uban tua tapi uban penyakit. Yang peliknya dan I pun akui benda ni, ex-KSAH boys time dia semua beruban premature. Depa makan ajinomoto banyak sgt kot no. Tak da sapa-sapa nak buat thesis ke pasal ni? Back to my age, I'm now in my late thirties tapi hati masih muda. And I believe this is the secret to awet muda!

27 May 2010
Saja nak add bagi sapa-sapa jelah jealous. Another colleague ingat I'm in my late twenties. Dia cakap the way I carry myself make me look young. Tu lah, I dah agak dah. I ni tergedik2 cam orang muda!




My shoutouts to Leena fellow STFian 1985-1989: Are you still rocking girl? Search and Gersang are still my favourite bands.

No comments:

Post a Comment